TRIUMPHATLAST.COM is a site owned and operated by Metavive Fitness, Inc (“the company”, “we”, “our”). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to the company. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
The company collects demographic and profile data that we use to tailor your experience at our network of sites. Based on this information, we display content we feel might interest you.
USE OF VOLUNTARY INFORMATION
The company uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
1. Electronic newsletters policy. We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. We gather the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page.
2. Contests or giveaways policy. To participate in our contests or giveaways, you will be required to supply contact and demographic information. We use this data to send you information about the company. We might use this information to contact you as necessary. However, you may opt out of or opt in to our mailings at any time.
3. Use of Order Information. When you place an order, we may request information such as contact information, credit card number, and demographic information. Your contact information is used to send you orders, company information and promotional material from our partners. You can opt out or opt in at any time. Your financial information is used for the sole purpose of billing you for products and services. Your demographic data is collected to personalize future visits by displaying the content we feel would interest you most.
4. Some sites’ or services’ registration areas require users to supply contact information or demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, or income level. We may use this information for us to send you promotional materials from our company or our partners.
5.. We may offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users: message boards or forums, email a friend, polls and surveys.
USE OF INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESS
We use your Internet protocol (IP) address to administer our sites. The company tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. The information we gather through aggregated tracking is information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down overall usage statistics according to information contained in every user’s browser.
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings. Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
SHARING INFORMATION POLICY
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. We will never sell or rent individual personal information to anyone without your advance permission. Information submitted to us is only available to authorized individuals managing this information for purposes of contacting you based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
We give users opt-out options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include: opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters, opting not to participate in certain interactive areas; which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users, or opting not to continue receiving communication from us. You may always email email@example.com with the subject “opt-out ” if you have received unwanted or unsolicited material from the company.
1. We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
2. Children’s Guidelines. We do not use any online contact information or identifiable off-line contact information about a person under age 18 without parental consent. We do not distribute personally identifiable information about children without parental consent. We do not entice children with games or contests that would encourage them to disclose personal information.
3. Disclaimer. Our network of sites contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites.
Correct/Update Personal Information. We allow you to change or modify your personal information by sending e-mail to us or by visiting a designated customer service page.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to us for review.
Metavive Fitness, Inc. Mail: 5315 Mallard Grove Drive, Raleigh, NC 27616. Telephone: (919) 283-4236. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was updated on July 31, 2011.